Looking to find a good computer or console game that is similar or at least has elements of a good MUD/MUSH type game. Anything fairly recent that someone would give 2 thumbs up too.
Looking to find a good computer or console game that is similar or at least has elements of a good MUD/MUSH type game. Anything fairly recent that someone would give 2 thumbs up too.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
If you are looking for a Massively Multiplayer RPG game...
(Not 100% positive what you mean by MUD/MUSH, even after I Googled it)
World of Warcraft
Guild Wars
Guild Wars Factions
Everquest 2
Star Wars Galaxies
I'd stick with PC's if you want these types of games, because consoles are too limited with controllers to really allow for spectacular MMORPG games such as World of Warcraft.
Officially retired
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Aren't these things outdated though?
I don't think they're created much anymore - if at all.
I could be mistaken, but from what I skimmed across and saw on those Wiki pages, the games today are much more advanced and MMORPG's (and even games such as Diablo/Diablo 2) have taken their place.
Officially retired
They mostly are outdated (nobody is much into just text) but they are still played and by quite a number now and then.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks